WebXpress WMS provides the bird’s eye view to the customer and make the whole cycle of inbound and outbound operations more transparent and quicker.
- No centralized control
- Multiple contracts management
- Lack of visibility of inventory
- Difficulty in locating items in warehouse
- Stock discrepancies
- Customer & Vendor Returns management
- No check on Cycle Counts and Stock Transfer
- No clarity on damaged, excess, shortage while receiving goods
- Handling scan based operations
- Inventories for multiple customers at multiple warehouse facilities at multiple locations with multiple users can be handled
- User can define locations hierarchy-wise and define the bins, racks, and levels as per the convenience
- Based on the hierarchy and the FIFO/LIFO logic defined, system suggests the pick or put away as per the required case.
- System can handle EDI and integrate with multiple service providers, ERP systems, mobile devices, ecommerce sites and more
- The inventory dashboards were integrated with an in-house portal. With this integration, the inward and outward flow of inventory is displayed in the form of dashboards for better visibility.
- The multiple contracts with multiple suppliers are captured in system which gets invoked automatically at the time of booking
- Practically any portable device can be integrated